Assalam Alikum,This is to inform you that this hadith is not a Fake but it is a Zaeef Hadith and Zaeef Hadiths can be told for motivation (or for benefits) and it cannot be used for solving Religious Problems or issues and all Ulema have agreed upon this statement and this Hadith can be found in famous Islamic books Tambihul Ghafileen by by Shaikh Abul Laith Samarkandi , It Can also be found Book of Ibnu Hajar (Kitaab al-Zawajir),This hadith is also Quoted by Imam Imam al-Suyuti and can also find in the book by Hafiz Ibniao Najaar and this Hadith is also quoted by famous Ravi Abu Huraira raah (R.A) . Hence it is clear by these facts that this Hadith is not a fake and one can quote it.I hope this would have cleared the doubts you had.If you have any other Qs please feel free to ask.
Importance Of Namaz
SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)
The one who neglect the prayers will receive Fifteen punishments from Allah.
Six punishments in this lifetime
Three while dying
Three in the grave &
Three on the Day of Judgment.
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2.Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)
3.Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4.He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5.Allah does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6.He will not be included in th! e Dua's of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called "the brave", "the bold" which hits Him
from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for
leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
Note: If you get this copy, please make copies of it and distribute them among all Muslims. You will be earning a Reward as well as helping to show your brother or sister the Right Path. May Allah give guidance to all of us.
Download Holy Quran
Here you find some Essential Prayers
Here Asma-ul-Hassan and Muhammad SAW
Download books about Fitna issue which wrote by Maulana Abudl Sattar
Nasheeds from different artists
Bayanat of Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab
Some important essential topics which are guide you.